Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the caribbean

I finally found a computer that would allow me to plug my camera into it, so here are some pictures people have been asking for. I wasn´t able to get a camera to take photos underwater, but in addition to seahorses I saw a morray eel, some more stingrays and tons of amazing fish. Plus we got to play some fun games in the water, including frisbee about 50 feet underwater. Woohoo!


looking back on Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras


sunset on the way to my night scuba dive; Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras


Marius, my scuba buddy, and me ready for one of our last dives

4 comments:

Billy said...

Before do anything with these pictures you might want to repost them. The quality is not as good as the others.

Billy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Hello dude! Sitting here at my desk in cold Chicago, I am majorly jealous of you. I'm so glad you're having fun -- can't wait to see you in two weeks! (BRING PICTURES!)

Billy said...

Your pictures are not coming through. Check next time your on a computer.