Thursday, December 6, 2007

trying to post pictures

I haven't been able to post photos since returning to Latin America. No computer will let me open my photos, so I can't please the masses just yet. But I'm trying very hard to post, so hold your horses!

I'm currently in Mexico City waiting for my Indian visa and will be here for about a week. I am apparently an arrogant U.S. citizen and didn't even think about needing a visa (one of the perks of traveling in Latin America - no visas required). Someone mentioned it to me in a hostel the other night and sure enough, I had to get to Mexico City as quickly as possible. After taking 1 boat and 6 buses, I arrived 29 hours after I left the beautiful relaxing lake to the hussling city life. And in this huge city, I'm keeping faith that some internet cafe will let me upload some photos...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sanders! Are you still planning on being home for a bit over Christmas?